The presence of parasites often leads to dysfunction of the digestive system, deterioration of the skin and hair, unstable emotional immunity and decreased level of immune defense.
These manifestations significantly reduce the quality of human life. This is why systematic cleaning of parasitic microorganisms is essential for a person of any age and social status.
Performing antiparasitic cleansing using folk recipes at home is no less effective than using anthelmintic medicines. This process is smoother and, if used correctly, does no harm.
Cleaning with folk remedies
In nature, there are more than 40 types of parasites that can invade a person and, during their lifetime, cause significant damage to his overall health. This includes:
- Flat worms.
- Rooted and spiny-headed worms.
Many different methods are used to cleanse the body of these parasites. Also, anthelmintic cleansing can be used as a preventative measure for helminthiasis of various forms.
The classic version of antiparasitic cleansing is adhering to a certain diet. With such a diet, a certain product with anthelmintic properties is included in the daily menu. This diet should be followed for 14-20 days. Also, during the period of such cleansing, it is recommended to perform enemas using natural healing solutions or special medicines.
To achieve maximum effectiveness from anthelmintic cleansing, it should be performed, respecting the following rules:
- Change your diet.When cleansing the body of parasitic microorganisms, meat products and animal fats should be excluded from your diet. Such food is a good breeding ground for helminths and contributes to their full development and reproduction.
- Frequency compliance.When using an agent with anthelmintic properties, you should strictly follow the scheme of its administration and adhere to the recommended repeated courses. Depending on the method chosen, cleaning can be repeated once a year or at intervals of several months.
Before therapeutic or preventive cleansing, you must first prepare the body. For this:
- Before starting the course, a vegetarian menu is followed for several weeks. Sweet foods are also excluded from the diet.
- They adhere to a certain drinking regime. The daily rate of clean water should not be less than one and a half liters. You can also drink fruit or vegetable juices.
- The liver and kidneys are cleansed.
- Cleansing enemas are given. Solutions are prepared on the basis of ninth decoctions, chamomile tree, field. Bitter wormwood is also widely used for production. These procedures cleanse the intestines and help normalize bowel movements.
This cleanser has long been used by humans. The use of natural remedies in the treatment of helminthic infection allows not only to effectively get rid of parasites, but also to simultaneously eliminate the accompanying pathologies.
Among the popular remedies for antiparasitic cleansing, special effectiveness is observed when using:
This natural ingredient is recommended for people with high acidity of the digestive fluid. To prepare a solution, the clay is combined with 200 ml of water and stirred until the consistency of milk. Used when a precipitate falls.
Application scheme: morning and evening 30 minutes before the main meal. All the liquid is drunk, the sediment is left. The duration of the course is one month. After treatment, as a preventive measure, the solution is taken twice a week.
This aromatic spice is a powerful antiparasitic agent. The daily intake is 1/8 teaspoon. If consumed in its pure form, washed with water is difficult, the powder is added to everyday dishes.
The most popular natural remedy with anthelmintic properties. Two formulations are widely used.
The first includes tansy, wormwood and cloves. The plants are prepared in the ratio 4: 1: 2. All plants are ground into a powder. A single dose is prepared from 1 g of tansy, 0. 2 g of wormwood and 0. 5 g of cloves. Treatment regimen: on the first day, a dose is taken 30 minutes before a meal. The next day, two servings are taken.
Starting on the third day and throughout the week, the agent is taken in three servings per day. Vegetable powder is washed with clean water.
The second recipe includes carve seeds in seeds, calendula in inflorescence, calamus rhizome. The percentages of plants for collection are respectively 1: 1: 2. It is accepted similarly to the first variant of the triad.
They are powerful natural anthelmintic agents that have a sparing effect on the human body. The entire therapeutic course will require approximately 6 kg of purified nuclei. The daily intake is 100 grams.
The duration of the course is 60 days. Be sure to follow a vegetarian diet. As a preventive measure, nuts are used according to this scheme once in 2 years.
This is one of the safest and most effective remedies in the fight against infection. Often used to treat children. The mixture is prepared from peeled seeds in the amount of 300 g and a tablespoon of natural honey.
The kernels are crushed in a blender, 50 ml of purified water and honey are added. The finished drug is eaten in a dose on an empty stomach. After 2-3 hours, you should drink magnesium. It is bought in a pharmacy in the form of a bag. This drug has a laxative effect. After an hour, it is necessary to perform a cleansing enema.
For complete cleansing, this treatment is performed three times. The frequency is one month. As a precautionary measure, the mixture is taken once every two years.
Herbal ginger is a strong antihelminthic herbal ingredient. Therefore, in the fight against helminthiasis, an herbal collection is widely used, which includes: wormwood, nine leaves, St. John, oak bark and buckthorn, fruit, immortelle, chamomile. Take a teaspoon of each herb.
The resulting collection is poured over 500 ml of boiling water. Insist in thermos. This volume is calculated for 4 days. The infusion is used for ten days, 100 ml, on an empty stomach. The course frequency is once a year.
A healing drink is prepared from a liter of cognac and chopped garlic in an amount of 400 g. The mixture is put in a shady place for 20 days. Take 1 teaspoon on an empty stomach. The duration of the course is two months.
With this treatment, side effects such as tachycardia, heartburn and insomnia are possible. To get rid of them, you need to reduce the dose of the medicine. The frequency of treatment is once every two years.
Cognac with castor oil
This method is especially convenient as it does not require cooking. Cognac and castor oil are drunk on an empty stomach, 50 ml each. You can wash it with sweet tea. After a certain period of time, the helminths will start to leave the body naturally.
It is not recommended to place enemas with such cleansing. The medicine is taken until the worms stop appearing in the feces. As a preventative measure, the course takes place every two years.
Linen with cloves
This tool is used for cleaning all types of parasites. For its preparation, flax flowers and clove flowers are mixed.
Proportion 10: 1. The collection is crushed into powder, which is consumed daily for 20 g. You can simply drink it or add it to food. Waiting scheme: three days admission - three days off. The full course is 30 days.
This tasty medicine is essential in treating helminth infection in a child. For treatment, coconut milk and walnut pulp are used. These products can be purchased in the store, or you can buy whole nuts. At the same time, the milk is drained, and the brick is pressed on a grater.
Important:any preparation containing protohelminthic alcohol made on the basis of herbal raw materials is strictly forbidden to be used for the treatment of children. These funds are recommended to be used exclusively by adults and in limited doses.
You can also use pharmacological medicines. They are selected according to the form of helminthiasis.
Attention!Anthelmintic drugs are highly toxic. Therefore, only an infectious disease specialist or parasitologist should prescribe a therapeutic course, after a thorough examination.
Plant components are less toxic, but also contain natural poisons. Therefore, this method should be agreed with the attending physician.
The use of traditional medicine methods in the treatment of helminthic invasion is no less effective than conservative therapy with the use of drugs. In addition, the use of natural products helps to improve the condition of the skin, acne and eliminate allergies.
Also, the overall tone of the body is raised and the concentration of attention is improved. The herbal components of folk anthelmintic medicines have a sparing effect on the body and cleansing happens as naturally as possible.
Cleaning the intestines from parasitic worms is done in several stages:
- Dietary food.All foods that are a breeding ground for helminths are excluded from the diet. These include meat, fish and animal fats.
- Cleansing enemas.They are performed to remove toxic substances from the body. Provence has been scientifically proven that the cause of many diseases is intestinal scurvy and against this background the body ages much faster. After an enema cleansing course, the intestines are freed of fecal stones and the products of toxic helminths and their decay products. To perform the enema at home, you will need an Esmarch mug and healing solution. They are prepared from herbal decoctions or use special medicinal speakers.
Also, the intestines are effectively cleaned of parasitic worms at home using the following tools:
- Salt water. . . This solution is used orally. For its preparation, 30 g of table salt is dissolved in a liter of purified water. The finished product is drunk for an hour, on an empty stomach. Next, you need to perform a complex of torso and torso twists as well as circular pelvic rotations. In about an hour, the first desire to use the toilet will appear. Along with feces, worms leave the body. It is necessary to drink such a solution throughout the day, until the resulting liquid becomes transparent. This method is not suitable for gastritis or ulcers.
- Garlic milk.For its preparation, the head of garlic is boiled in 250 ml of whole milk. The solution is used for an enema. They set it up at night. The course lasts one week.
- Tincture of walnut kernels.For cooking, 4 tablespoons of kernels are boiled in salted water. It is then filtered and consumed orally. It is recommended to take medication in parallel, which increases the peristalsis of the colon.
Intestinal cleansing should be performed only after medical advice and a thorough laboratory examination.
Self-medication for helminthic invasion is unacceptable, as all medications and their regimen should correspond to the form of helminthiasis, the degree of development of helminthic invasion, as well as the age and weight of the person. Therefore, at the first signs of parasitic worm infection, it is necessary to urgently consult a doctor who will prescribe an appropriate course of treatment.